Talking shit mostly

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

if it came too easy it wouldn't be worth all the time that it took

so today rob instant messages me this link. i was instantly totally bummed out. and that was just after reading the headline. i hate the phrase "rots your brain;" all i can picture is my brain literally decaying and chunks of rotten brain falling out of my skull. it sucks. i have the heebie jeebies now. did i just say "heebie jeebies?" my brain really is rotting.

speaking of brain rot, let's switch the subject to tv, shall we? tuesday night pete came over to watch the season finale of veronica mars. it was awesome, not quite as good as the episode right before where she found out who drugged and raped her but i only think i didn't enjoy this one as much because it was so rushed and crazy and there were no pauses to reflect on all the revelations. i actually had to pause the tivo so i could sit and say "holy shit" after each reveal. i'm such a dork. pete brought over burritos and we drank beer and then engaged in gratuitous mirror photography. also, he cut his hair and fuct it up. ha ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

I love mirror pics! [haha... you don't know how shocked I was to see someone-- you!-- had left a message on my blog. I almost spilled my cola!]

:)

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Kathleen said...

PS. You look pretty!

10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home